2015-2016 Youth Wrestling Registration iStarts November 3rd !!!
CATALYST WRESTLING CLUB
in association with
WEST CARROLLTON YOUTH WRESTLING
Who: Kids, Grades K- 6th
What: Sign-up to learn more about the sport of wrestling, and become part of a winning tradition. We offer something for every wrestler, from the most novice to the most experienced! We welcome you and your parents to attend the first practice November 3rd, 2015.
Early Registration: Wednesday October 28th, 2015
Walk In: Tuesday November 3rd, 2015
All Registration will be taking place at Catalyst. We will also be registering during the first few weeks of practice.
Cost: $110 per wrestler
Registration includes gear you keep (t-shirt, shorts, singlet) USA Wrestling Membership, MVKWA Weigh In Card, and a End of the Year Award.
-Begins Tuesday November 10th, 2015
Practice Location: West Carrollton High School
5833 Student St. West Carrollton, OH 45449
*Entrance is on the football fiwld side of the budding (Door #17)
• Regular Practices are scheduled to Take Place Every:
- Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Youth Practices Start Tuesday November 3rd
If you have questions please contact:
Aaron Perez (937) 750-2272 - K-8th Head Coach/Owner
Tommy Connelly (440) 622-7220 – WCHS Head Coach
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• No Previous Wrestling Experience Needed!
• First few Practices, Wear Tennis Shoes, Shorts and a T-Shirt...Bring Water Bottle
West Carrollton wrestlers will be participating in the MVWKA league again this year (same as last year). The difference is that you will be under a different name and practicing at a different location. These changes will allow your child to develop sound fundamental wrestling skills faster than any other area MVKWA team.
MANDATORY PARENTS MEETING: Thursday October 29th, 7:30 PM, at Catalyst
Time Commitment: Practices are two nights per week, and there are 6-8 tournaments on Sundays. Wrestlers will wrestle in 4-5 mini tournaments, a regional tournament on 2/21, and the MVKWA Championships at the Nutter Center on 2/22. Tournament start times vary weekly but normally start between 12-1 PM and last 2-3 hours There are also two other youth tournaments that we will be hosting at WC that your wrestlers can participate in
Forms: You have the option to print out the following forms, complete them, and bring them to registration or we will have them there for you. These forms are required. Each wrestler must have a:
1. USA Consent Form – required to be turned in by 1st practic
2. Youth registration Form – print out and complete our youth registration form
3. Volunteer Form – your chance to decide what you want to help out with. Our organization cannot operate without your help!!!
4. Skin Form – to be filed out by a licensed physician if your child has a non-contagious skin condition that may prohibit them from competing
5. Catayist Waiver